The Office 365 collaboration toolkit
Which productivity tool to use and when
The great thing about Office 365 is it includes a lot of tools you can use to be more productive, but just like having a tool box with everything you need and more, the key to being productive is knowing when to use the right tool when.
If you are just starting to explore this toolkit and figure out which tool is suitable for which job, it can be quite confusing when you pick up three tools that seemingly can be used for the same job - Office 365 Groups, Microsoft Teams and Yammer.
What you will learn:
- Intro to the Microsoft collaboration toolkit
- When to use Microsoft Teams
- When to use Yammer
- When to use Office 365 Groups
- Defining the right tool for the right job
- The difference between the Inner and Outer Loop